Are you passionate about art and community building? Then we want your help!
UHA has experienced a significant surge in growth and support over the last year. To accommodate this we are seeking at least two new dedicated board members to be elected at our Annual General Meeting on June 18th, 2022. If you are an artist, community member, or someone passionate about art accessibility, then we ask you to put your name forward for consideration.
We are looking for members with the following qualities, skill sets, and experiences:
- An interest in art, craft, and community building
- A commitment to learning (and unlearning) in order to better serve our communities
- Non-profit accounting experience
- Fundraising experience and fresh ideas
- Time to attend meetings, volunteer at events when needed, and sit on committees. About 8 hours monthly.
- Lived experience in our region is considered an asset
If you are interested in serving on our Board of Directors for a two-year term, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a note of interest and a biography or resume outlining your relevant experiences.
Submit your interest in Board Positions by June 16th 2022 to email@example.com.
If you’d like to contribute but a board position doesn’t feel right, we are always looking for volunteers! Volunteers are a huge support on committees (fundraising, communications, human resources, finance) or during our programming and events.
Volunteers are welcome to join Team UHA on an ongoing basis. Any questions? Let us know.
Want to know who you’ll be working with if you join our board? Click the link above to find out more about who we are and what we do!